If you stay in a location where there are no groups for practicing parkour together, then why not to start your own parkour business in your community. Here are some tips to keep in mind while you get started with your business plan.
- First important thing to keep in mind is consistency. You need to select a location and set a specific time for training every week and be consistent with it else people will not be interested to join your parkour club. Initially, you may not see too many faces coming for parkour but do not get disheartened and keep continuing it. Gradually people will show interest and will join in.
- Try to spread the word about your parkour club. You can use social media, flyers, community groups, local clubs etc. for promoting your business. However you do, the main purpose is that people should get to know about the existence of your parkour club. At times, even the people who stay somewhere near your training location will not be aware of your club unless they see advertisements.
- You can even sell parkour backpacks specifically designed for comfort and style in your club for some extra business.
- If you are training people who are below 18 years old then take extra precautions while training them to ensure their safety. In all cases, you must carefully examine the safety of all the members.
- Be welcoming to anyone who comes to give a try to parkour. Whether it is someone who was a gymnast or someone who cannot even does few squats, your behavior should be equal with all. Because if you show any kind of negative attitude then chances are that they will not join your club and at the same would not recommend you to any of their friends.